It was a rough morning. This is what I heard as I listened to my inner dialogue.
- I woke up tired.
- There was a glitch with the bills.
- My schedule changed unexpectedly.
- Felt taken for granted.
- More work piled up.
- Felt a lack of control.
- My back hurt.
- Worried about it escalating and having to stop and not accomplish all that “needs” to be done today.
- I was forgotten by someone I love.
- I was ANGRY
After a nice lunch and some thought, I realized…
I didn’t want to feel any of it.
With each step, I resisted the feeling.
Resistance makes everything worse.
At any point, I can change my thinking, allow life to unfold, and accept what comes.
Clearly, some days are better than others. Permission to be human, my friend.
I like this scenario better:
- I woke up tired.
- Choice: Spent 3 minutes in loving-kindness meditation for an extra energy boost.
- I had a glitch in the bills and chose gratitude for seeing it.
- Choice: “I trust.”
- My schedule changed.
- Choice: “I wonder what good thing my Creator was bringing in place of my finite plans?”
- More work came in.
- Choice: “I am valuable. I am blessed to provide a needed service.”
- Received an unkind comment.
- That shows me what they’re thinking, “I choose to love them anyway.”
It’s not about me. It’s about love and choice.
At any point in our day, we can choose back into satisfying, contented thoughts
and Create Happiness.
Here’s to a great week!
All my love,
CMH Coaching for Life
Join us in a Creator-based® Year!
Creator-based® Coaching is an entirely new approach to being creatively alive, healthy, and happy. We created A Creator-based® Year with you in mind. It’s a simple way to get a powerful life understanding through coaching. This small-group experience accepts 20-25 women annually. It is one on one work with 2 master coaches: learning, applying, and creating your one awesome, amazing, perfect life.
Do Less, Expect more? Did you see our Free Coach n Clear Class? Learn what Coach n Clear is, why it works, and how we do it. We meet every Tuesday at 1:30pm Central. If you’d like to watch the recording of the class you can view it on YouTube, Right Here.
Another listening practice: Consider joining us on the podcast, the 50/50 Girl Club, or in a personal coaching session to truly enjoy and develop your listening gifts. We even have coaching groups, if you enjoy making new friends and working with others.